The mobility of tomorrow must be fast, flexible and above all demand-oriented in order to keep pace with technological change. PEM, Velocity and Ford aim to understand the mobility behaviour of Aachen citizens on the basis of real data. Based on this, conclusions and recommendations for improvements in the Aachen transport system are to be developed. A transport model for the city of Aachen is to be developed in order to better analyse the factors influencing the user behaviour of different modes of transport. This will help to improve transport services in the future and make trips through the city safer and faster.
More info can be found at www.pem.rwth-aachen.de.
How to participate?
You live, work or move in the city region of Aachen and want to help shape the mobility of tomorrow? Then you can record your mobility behaviour over a period of 10 days between August 1st and September 25th and "donate" them to the research project.
- Download modalyzer for Android or iOS.
- Register in the app (or on the webpage alternatively) and create your personal modalyzer account.
- Participate in our project - therefore, just click on "Participate" within the project "Mobility in Aachen".
- Activate modalyzer whenever you want and edit and confirm your tracks within the app (or alternatively on the webpage).
- Answer the online survey.
Among all participants which track with modalyzer for 10 days and answer the project online survey we will raffle attractive prizes:
- 10 x 3-Monatsabo Velocity Aachen
- 10 x 25 € Tank-Gutschein
- 10 x 25 € Kinogutschein Cineplex Aachen
- 10 x 25 € Gutschein Carolus Thermen Aachen
Customer and partner
Enrico Howe, InnoZ GmbH, firstname.lastname@example.org